Registration Procedures and Policies
PRICING (per participant)*
Early Bird** (Individual booking)
Regular Rate (Individual booking)
Group Rate (3 or more individuals)
For Paying Participants:
- Online Payment
- Please proceed and follow the steps until you reach the end. An email confirmation will be sent to the registrant once you’ve finished the entire procedure.
- Bank Deposits
- Please fill out the registration form and click Proceed.
- Please fax deposit slip to 893.9556 or e-mail a scanned copy to email@example.com.
- After registering and sending the deposit slip via fax or email a client partner will notify you once they’ve received your registration.
Here are our bank details:
Account Name: Center for Leadership and Change, Inc.
Unionbank of the Philippines
Account Number (Peso): (C/A-Current Account) 013-03-0-00276-4
Account Number (Dollar): 013-10-1-00333-4
Branch: Dela Costa St., Salcedo Vill., Makati City
Bank Code: UBP
Swift Code: UBPHPHMM
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Number: (C/A-Current Account) 3081-1108-66
Branch: Loyola, Katipunan, Quezon City
Banco de Oro
Account Number: (S/A-Savings Account) 001-230-078-396
Branch: Tordesillas Branch
Please make checks payable to Center for Leadership and Change, Inc.
- Fill out and accomplish the form and click submit.
- A client partner will contact you once they’ve received your registration.
Once the participants have booked and paid, the Public Workshop team will contact them through e-mail regarding the pre-work (this is a warm-up exercise or an online feedback survey which is a pre-requisite and will be used during the workshop).
* Please settle your payment on or before the first day of the workshop.
** Early bird rate is applied to booked and paid registrations one (1) month before the workshop date.
Cancellations made one (1) week prior the workshop dates are subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Moreover, cancellations and postponements made 2 days prior to the workshop dates are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. However, a substitute delegate will be allowed.