Registration Procedures and Policies PRICING (per participant)* Early Bird** (Individual booking) Regular Rate (Individual booking) Group Rate (3 or more individuals) For Paying Participants:
- Online Payment
- Please proceed and follow the steps until you reach the end. An email confirmation will be sent to the registrant once you’ve finished the entire procedure.
- Bank Deposits
- Please fill out the registration form and click Proceed.
- Please fax deposit slip to 893.9556 or e-mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After registering and sending the deposit slip via fax or email a client partner will notify you once they’ve received your registration.
Here are our bank details: Account Name: Center for Leadership and Change, Inc. Unionbank of the Philippines Account Number (Peso): (C/A-Current Account) 013-03-0-00276-4 Account Number (Dollar): 013-10-1-00333-4 Branch: Dela Costa St., Salcedo Vill., Makati City Bank Code: UBP Batch# 1213 Swift Code: UBPHPHMM Bank of the Philippine Islands Account Number: (C/A-Current Account) 3081-1108-66 Branch: Loyola, Katipunan, Quezon City Banco de Oro Account Number: (S/A-Savings Account) 001-230-078-396 Branch: Tordesillas Branch Please make checks payable to Center for Leadership and Change, Inc. For Registrants
- Fill out and accomplish the form and click submit.
- A client partner will contact you once they’ve received your registration.
Once the participants have booked and paid, the Public Workshop team will contact them through e-mail regarding the pre-work (this is a warm-up exercise or an online feedback survey which is a pre-requisite and will be used during the workshop). * Please settle your payment on or before the first day of the workshop. ** Early bird rate is applied to booked and paid registrations one (1) month before the workshop date. Cancellation Policy Cancellations made one (1) week prior the workshop dates are subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Moreover, cancellations and postponements made 2 days prior to the workshop dates are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. However, a substitute delegate will be allowed.